At the beginning of the animation I have included a page from the bible and the librarian studying so the audience understand that the librarian is studying the bible. I have also included her getting tired and then climbs down...this as been amended as per meeting with tutors the beginning needed defining and the relationship of the book to the librarian and the relativity to the animation. As discussed previously the bible is vitally relevant as the librarian is a scribe (a person who studies book) and the scene is to establish that she studies this book spending most of her time doing this.
1) Leaf falling with slow piano music - 6 second - Fade out qtr of a sec.
2) Door slowly opens - Creaking - 2 Second - Blacks out 8th of a sec
3) Door closes - Slams - 1 Sec - Blacks out 8th of a sec
4) View of the lectern with the light through the window - evening shot - autumn amazing pinkie/orangey hue emphasising shadow - Power shot of lectern and book. Camera slowly pans to close up of book then get a glimpse of ink pot 3/4 seconds - Black out 8th of a sec.
5) Close up of Ink pot - 1 sec - Blacks out 8th of a second
6) Reaching over for the ink pot - 1 sec - Blacks out 8th of a sec
7) Shot of owl relaxed - 1 sec -Blacks out 8th of a sec
8) Shot of owl eyes widening - 1 sec - Blacks out 8th of a sec
9) Shot of owl Eyes wide open - alarmed! - 1 sec - Blacks out
10) Close up fingers on shelf - 1 sec - Blacks out 8th of a sec
11) Fingers slowly slide of the shelf the condensation from the grip of the fingers show the mark of her fingers slowly sliding as she loses grip. - Loosing grip - 3 sec. Blacks out 8th of a sec
12) Fingers loose grip - 1 sec - falls off - blacks out 8th of a sec
13) close up of face looking up scared from where she’s hanging on to the shelf - 1 sec - blacks out 8th of a sec.
14) Close up of face as it pans out into darkness - 1 sec - Blacks out 8th of a sec
15) Bottle smashes - 1 sec - blacks out 8th of a sec
Turn into doves
Breathing.......as the screen is black....3 seconds